Motor Trader is the award-winning voice of the car retailing sector.
From the supply chain to the forecourt, we provide the latest news, views and market analysis on the issues making the headlines in our monthly print publication and online. Click a panel below to learn more:
|Adv name||Bleed size||Trimmed size
(width x height)
(width x height)
|QUARTER DPS STRIP||430x66 mm|
|QUARTER STRIP||205x66 mm|
|HALF VERTICAL||100x250 mm|
|FULL||3x3 mm||225x297 mm|
|Spread Marker||3x3 mm||590x150 mm|
|DPS||3x3 mm||450x297 mm|
020 8253 8715
Whether you’re launching a new product, looking to build your brand, advertising an event or generating sales leads, Motor Trader’ digital advertising portfolio has an ideal solution for your marketing aims.
- motortrader.com, attracts an average of 38,643 monthly unique users and generates, on average, 102,003 monthly page impressions (Google Analytics, Oct 2017)
- The site is fully optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Our team of Editors post 5-6 new articles every day,
- Our range of daily, weekly and monthly email news bulletins deliver our content and your marketing messages directly to the inboxes of more than 7,000 opted-in Motor industry professionals;
- Motor Trader supports the full range of digital advertising formats to suit your budget and objectives including leaderboards, MPUs, buttons, overlays and wallpapers; plus special creative options such as banderoles, expandable ads and sidekicks;
- We are also able to offer a range of targeting options by geography and area of interest – including targeting or sponsorship of specific channels of the website – to ensure your campaign is seen by the audience you want to reach;
One of the largest and most visible ad units, with a billboard you're always going to be front and centre. Our IAB standard Billboard ad creative stretches to the full content width of the page.
This exciting expandable ad format launches from an IAB standard MPU ad (or other trigger, by agreement). Following the initial user interaction, the creative smoothly pushes all our other page content to the left, revealing a large, functional multimedia canvas for your creative.
Banderole is a horizontally displayed banner with a fixed position that covers website content fully from left to right. A banderole doesn't move while the page is being scrolled). The banderole shrinks automatically (or after click-to-close) and finishes up as a block element on the right edge of the browser window. It can be expanded again in any time after clicking (or optionally, hovering) on the bar.
Expansion must be user-initiated
|Initial size (px)||Expanded size (px)|
020 8253 8715
Motor Trader is able to produce top quality videos for our advertisers to showcase their company, products, services or events to our engaged audience of senior executives at lenders, either as a standalone project or as part of a package.
See below for a showcase video of what we can offer your attraction or company!
020 8253 8715
Have your message delivered directly to our email database of over 7,000 senior executives and decision makers throughout the industry. Either select a solus e-shot or opportunities on our daily newsletter, or why not combine both?
020 8253 8715
Entries now open for the Motor Trader Awards 2018!
Now in its 28th year, the Motor Trader Awards are widely viewed as the industry’s Oscars. They pay tribute to companies and individuals who are able to demonstrate excellence in their field, exceptional customer service or true innovation.
This year we have 28 categories (including six brand new Supplier categories) celebrating best practice in the car retailing business. The winners will be announced at the Motor Trader Awards gala dinner, the biggest night in the retail motor industry calendar, which will be held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Wednesday
We look forward to hearing your success stories!
Motor Trader Summit 2017 – 21 November 2017
Top industry speakers and networking galore at the inaugural Motor Trader Summit!
The Motor Trader Summit will be taking place on 21 November 2017 at the Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham. This special one-day event is FREE to attend for all car dealers and themed around Boosting Dealer Profitability in 2018 with a series of best practice speaker sessions covering the forthcoming GDPR rules, online customer reviews and social media marketing.
The Motor Trader Summit is CPD accredited for members of the IMI who will be able to claim 6.5 credits for attending.
Motor Trader Rising Stars 2017 – winners revealed!
Motor Trader has announced the winners of the third annual Motor Trader Rising Stars, sponsored by Northridge Finance.
The national search started at the beginning of the year when Motor Trader invited line managers to nominate employees, who had joined the car retailing sector over the last five years, who they felt had the potential to become the next generation of industry leaders.
The winners of the 2017 Motor Trader Rising Stars are:
- Kasim Ahmed, parts advisor, Luscombe Motors
- Sam Clark, sales trainee, Graypaul Birmingham
- Ben Dewar, service manager, Redgate Lodge
- Lauren Shawe, key account manager, Sytner’s Mercedes-Benz Division
- Jen White, marketing manager, TW White & Sons
- Siobhan McKenzie, business manager, TrustFord Dagenham
Speaking at the special champagne breakfast held in London this week, Alan Carson, sales director of Northridge Finance, said: “Northridge Finance is delighted to support the Motor Trader Rising Stars for the third consecutive year. This annual search for the brightest young talent in our industry has once again highlighted the rich seam of talent we have in the car retailing sector by identifying the next generation of industry leaders.”
Read more here
See the video here
0208 253 8384
To see our advertising terms and conditions click here
To see our event sponsorship terms and conditions click here