- This event has passed.
Motor Trader Summit 2017
Top industry speakers and networking galore at the inaugural Motor Trader Summit!
The Motor Trader Summit will be taking place on 21 November 2017 at the Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham. This special one-day event is FREE to attend for all car dealers and themed around Boosting Dealer Profitability in 2018 with a series of best practice speaker sessions covering the forthcoming GDPR rules, online customer reviews and social media marketing.
The Motor Trader Summit is CPD accredited for members of the IMI who will be able to claim 6.5 credits for attending.
Register today to:
- Hear keynote sessions from MDs of Eden Motor Group, Swansway Group and Peugeot Motor Company as well as presentations from carwow, What Car?, Reevoo and the NFDA
- Discover top tips from digital marketing guru, Lee Manning of Armchair Marketing, on how dealers can push their social media channels to the next level
- Identify the key areas for dealers to boost their bottom lines with Karl Davis, from Coachworks Consulting
- Join Marina Cheal from Reevoo in exploring why bad customer reviews are good for business
- Prepare your business for GDPR – make sure you’re fully compliant ahead of the new regulations as discussed by Louise Wallis from the National Franchised Dealer Association
- Hear the latest on how to successfully market their vehicles online with special presentations from Andrew Hooks from carwow and Jim Holder from What Car? While Close Brothers Motor Finance’s Sean Kemple will address forecourt stock funding.
- Keep up to speed with what is happening in the fast changing car retailing market
- And much much more!
See the agenda
See the full speaker list
See the CPD accreditation video
If you are interested in attending please complete the short registration form below.
Have a question?
T: 020 8253 8384