VIDEO: Ever wondered how new cars are revealed to the press? Then take a look at this sneak preview of the second generation Nissan Qashqai filmed by Martin Gurdon.
Chevrolet is set to terminate its UK dealer network following the decision of its General Motors parent to withdraw the brand from Europe by the beginning of 2016…
Peugeot is urging a number of its under-performing dealers to shift their focus away from selling used cars to new models, where better margins can be achieved…
Honda dealers are the best in the UK for customer service retention according to new data from Castrol. The 2013 Car Servicing & Repair Trend Tracker report found that 40.3%…
Cambria Automobiles turned in a strong performance in the year to 31 August, 2013 with underlying pre tax profits up 32% to £4.1m on turnover up 12%…
We know the size of the new car market in terms of registrations, as the SMMT publishes monthly and yearly totals. What we do not know is how many of these registrations are generated by customer orders.
The market for used car advertising both offline and online is estimated to be worth around £300 million annually.
A big focus for dealers is the investment in their own websites and digital infrastructure, to generate their own traffic…
- Tesla Motors opens its first showroom in the United Kingdom on Tesla Motors opens first UK site in London mall
- Two Ridgeway Group colleagues named as finalists in Unsung Heroes competition | Ridgeway News on Unsung Heroes 2013: The Finalists
- SKODA TUDOR 2014 on Skoda gears up to boost used car stock turn
- 2014 MAZDA CX-5 on Mazda recruits athletes for leadership course
- Geoff Banks on MT Unsung Heroes 2013: Call for entries