This year’s Motor Trader Awards features over 20 categories acknowledging and rewarding best practice in the car retailing sector. With the entry process now under way we are delighted to offer some helpful tips, in this short video…
With the new car sector now enjoying 24 consecutive months of growth, industry expectations are high that demand for the new 14-plate could see the March market ending up bigger than last…
The UK new car market clocked up 24 consecutive months of growth in February with year-on-year sales up 3% to 68,736 units. Ford’s Fiesta continued to dominate new car sales with 4,415…
Motor Trader and MHA MacIntyre Hudson, the chartered accountancy, have joined forces to produce an industry confidence barometer which polls car retailers on the trends they are noticing…
Lookers turned in a strong performance in 2013 with pre tax profits up 27.9% to £43.9m on turnover up 19.4% to £2.46bn. Retail new car sales rose 19%, outperforming the overall UK retail market…
UK dealers were out in strength for the 2014 National Automobile Dealers Association Convention and Expo, held in New Orleans at the end of January.
The market for used car advertising both offline and online is estimated to be worth around £300 million annually.
A big focus for dealers is the investment in their own websites and digital infrastructure, to generate their own traffic…
- Tesla Motors opens its first showroom in the United Kingdom on Tesla Motors opens first UK site in London mall
- Two Ridgeway Group colleagues named as finalists in Unsung Heroes competition | Ridgeway News on Unsung Heroes 2013: The Finalists
- SKODA TUDOR 2014 on Skoda gears up to boost used car stock turn
- 2014 MAZDA CX-5 on Mazda recruits athletes for leadership course
- Geoff Banks on MT Unsung Heroes 2013: Call for entries