VIDEO REVIEW: Motor Trader’s Martin Gurdon test drives the Dacia Logan MCV Access, at £6,995 Britain’s cheapest new estate car.
Delegate places are available for this year’s ASE/Motor Trader Financial Conference featuring keynote speaker sessions from HR Owen, Benfield, Panmure Gordon and ASE…
The majority of dealers believe profitability in 2014 will be higher than last year, according to a new survey. The Motor Trader Confidence Barometer polled dealers on Q1…
The IMI has warned dealers to invest more in management training. A two-year Return on Investment (ROI) study it completed this month found significant benefits for retailers that…
Almost half, 45%, of British consumers online plan to buy a new or used car in the next two years, according to a new survey. The Nielsen Global Survey of Automotive Demand polled more than 30,000…
The advance word on the March plate-change was that it would be a good month, but no-one could have predicted an 18% leap in registrations pushing up Q1 totals by a remarkable 14%. The new car market, which has now been growing year on year for 25 months, has staged a remarkable comeback; encouragingly, it looks sustainable…
The market for used car advertising both offline and online is estimated to be worth around £300 million annually.
A big focus for dealers is the investment in their own websites and digital infrastructure, to generate their own traffic…
- Mike Frost on MT Awards deadline countdown
- Tesla Motors opens its first showroom in the United Kingdom on Tesla Motors opens first UK site in London mall
- Two Ridgeway Group colleagues named as finalists in Unsung Heroes competition | Ridgeway News on Unsung Heroes 2013: The Finalists
- SKODA TUDOR 2014 on Skoda gears up to boost used car stock turn
- 2014 MAZDA CX-5 on Mazda recruits athletes for leadership course