VIDEO CAR NEWS: Porsche GTS, the fastest ever Cayman. A sneak preview of the all-new Nissan X-Trail. The revamped Volkswagen Polo. Peugeot reveals 308 SW specification.
Almost half, 45%, of British consumers online plan to buy a new or used car in the next two years, according to a new survey. The Nielsen Global Survey of Automotive Demand polled more than 30,000…
PSA Peugeot Citroën will cull its combined model line-up by almost half in a bid to return the group to profitability and will develop DS as a fully fledged brand. Carlos Tavares, PSA’s new chairman, has outlined…
Audi has launched a new fixed price servicing package for older cars. The Audi Service plan is aimed at retaining out of warranty cars aged between three and five years which are being lost…
Bookings are now open for the 2014 ASE/Motor Trader Financial Conference, featuring keynote speaker sessions from HR Owen, Benfield, Panmure Gordon and ASE. The annual CPD accredited conference…
The advance word on the March plate-change was that it would be a good month, but no-one could have predicted an 18% leap in registrations pushing up Q1 totals by a remarkable 14%. The new car market, which has now been growing year on year for 25 months, has staged a remarkable comeback; encouragingly, it looks sustainable…
The market for used car advertising both offline and online is estimated to be worth around £300 million annually.
A big focus for dealers is the investment in their own websites and digital infrastructure, to generate their own traffic…
- Mike Frost on MT Awards deadline countdown
- Tesla Motors opens its first showroom in the United Kingdom on Tesla Motors opens first UK site in London mall
- Two Ridgeway Group colleagues named as finalists in Unsung Heroes competition | Ridgeway News on Unsung Heroes 2013: The Finalists
- SKODA TUDOR 2014 on Skoda gears up to boost used car stock turn
- 2014 MAZDA CX-5 on Mazda recruits athletes for leadership course