VIDEO NEWS: Motor Trader’s Martin Gurdon takes a look at Citroen’s all new C4 Cactus ahead of it going on sale in the UK in October.
Lookers has acquired Colbornes Group, the Guildford based Volkswagen Group business for £33.6m. Colbornes, rated 53 in the Motor Trader Top 200, operates three Audi and two Volkswagen dealerships…
With the new car sector now enjoying 24 consecutive months of growth, industry expectations are high that demand for the new 14-plate could see the March market ending up bigger than last…
The UK new car market clocked up 24 consecutive months of growth in February with year-on-year sales up 3% to 68,736 units. Ford’s Fiesta continued to dominate new car sales with 4,415…
Motor Trader and MHA MacIntyre Hudson, the chartered accountancy, have joined forces to produce an industry confidence barometer which polls car retailers on the trends they are noticing…
Confidence was the watchword at the Geneva Motor Show. As the first major car show of the year, and always the best, Geneva is the showcase for the European car market so new product was in abundance from the cute, but deceptively significant, Renault Twingo and sensibly evolved Audi TT to the outrageously unobtainable…
The market for used car advertising both offline and online is estimated to be worth around £300 million annually.
A big focus for dealers is the investment in their own websites and digital infrastructure, to generate their own traffic…
- Tesla Motors opens its first showroom in the United Kingdom on Tesla Motors opens first UK site in London mall
- Two Ridgeway Group colleagues named as finalists in Unsung Heroes competition | Ridgeway News on Unsung Heroes 2013: The Finalists
- SKODA TUDOR 2014 on Skoda gears up to boost used car stock turn
- 2014 MAZDA CX-5 on Mazda recruits athletes for leadership course
- Geoff Banks on MT Unsung Heroes 2013: Call for entries